Want to stop those paper statements and instead be emailed when a new document is available for viewing? Do you want this service to be free? eDocuments is your solution! Below are the instructions on how to enroll.
- To enroll in eDocuments, you will need to log in to Online Banking and click on the eDocuments tab as shown below.
- The eDocuments enrollment requires that you provide your email address, a security phrase, an enrollment passcode, and proof that you agree to the eDocuments terms.
- Clicking on the ‘Enroll Now’ button submits your eDocuments enrollment request. An enrollment confirmation message will appear as shown below.
- You should also receive an email confirmation to the email address you provided. The email address will have your security phrase in the body of the email. You will also see your enrolled account(s) listed.
- 1. In the event of joint online access to an account, the first online user to enroll the account into eDocuments has full control over enrollment and sole access to that account’s eDocuments. The joint user(s) will not be able to toggle enrollment or see the account’s eDocuments until the initial enroller turns the account’s enrollment off, thereby freeing up the control of enrollment and access to the account’s eDocuments. This feature ensures that users with joint access don’t mistakenly cancel out each other’s request.
- 2. The master eDocuments user can sign up additional recipients to have access to the account’s eDocuments. This feature is extremely helpful for joint users of an account who also wish to see the statements or for customers who want their financial advisor or others to have access to their statements without ownership to the account. To create an additional recipient, the master user will need to provide a username, password, and email address for the additional user(s). The master user can also assign which eDocuments the additional recipient has access to.
- 3. Your eDocuments history begins building when you enroll. All eDocuments will remain on the system for 18 months.
- 4. All eDocuments are in PDF format. It is suggested to have the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed.