Permalink Debit Card
To report a lost or stolen card via internet banking:
- Sign into internet banking.
- Click “Options.”
- Click “ATM/Debit Card.”
- Check the box next to the lost card.
- Click “Submit.”
- Contact Customer Service at 901.273.2900 on the next business day to order your replacement card. You may also contact your personal banker to order your replacement card.
To report a lost or stolen card via telephone:
- Call 901.273.2900.
- During business hours, a Paragon employee will mark your card as lost or stolen and then reorder your replacement card.
- After business hours, press 6 to be transferred to the “After Hours Card Center.” Please note that this service is not staffed by Paragon Employees but they are authorized to take your lost or stolen card report. Please call us on the next business day so that we can verify that your card was accurately blocked and so we can process your card reorder. The “After Hours Card Center” can be reached directly at 877-300-3509.